Header Ads

UNDERTAKING TO BE GIVEN BY THE CANDIDATE COVERED UNDER NOTE IV PARA 4(B) OF NOTICE - Staff Selection Commission CHSL Examination

ANNEXURE-V

SSC-Recruitment-2017


UNDERTAKING TO BE GIVEN BY THE CANDIDATE COVERED UNDER NOTE IV PARA 4(B) OF NOTICE.

I understand that, if selected on the basis of the recruitment/examination to which the application relates, my appointment will be subject to my producing documentary evidence to the satisfaction of the Appointing Authority that I have been duly released/retired/discharged from the Armed Forces and that I am entitled to the benefits admissible to Ex-Servicemen in terms of the Ex-Servicemen Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts rules, 1979, as amended from time to time.
I also understand that I shall not be eligible to be appointed to a vacancy reserved for Ex-S in regard to the recruitment covered by this examination, if I have at any time prior to such appointment, secured any employment on the civil side (including Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies/Statutory Bodies, Nationalized Banks, etc.) by availing of the concession of reservation of vacancies admissible to Ex-S.
I further submit the following information:
a) Date of appointment in Armed Forces __________________
b) Date of discharge ____________________
c) Length of service in Armed Forces __________________
d) My last Unit / Corps ____________________
(Signature of the Candidate)

Place:
Date:

For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…

Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : CLICK HERE
Apply Online : CLICK HERE

No comments

Powered by Blogger.